Crooked crook ltd – the scandalous growth of shell companies in the UK
In this episode Taxcast host Naomi Fowler speaks to Dark Money Files host Graham Barrow, journalist Oliver Bullough and former tax inspector Ray McCann about the disgrace that is the UK’s company registration process, making the UK ‘Crime Central’ for any crook who comes along. She discovers it’s not just exposing the UK's citizens to unacceptable risks by enabling criminals, it’s hurting people across the world too.
A full transcript of the episode is available here.
- Discover unique global perspectives
- Support cutting-edge independent media
- Magazine delivered to your door or inbox
- Digital archive of over 500 issues
- Fund in-depth, high quality journalism