Which countries are aiding financial secrecy?
In this episode of the Taxcast, Naomi Fowler speaks to Alex Cobham, head of the Tax Justice Network, and Ryan Gurule of the FACT Coalition, about this year’s Financial Secrecy Index which identifies the world’s biggest suppliers of financial secrecy.
What makes the US the world’s worst offender? What do the rankings tell us about the world? Find out in this month’s podcast.
A full transcript of the episode is available here.
Find out more about the Financial Secrecy Index and check out where your country ranks here.
- Discover unique global perspectives
- Support cutting-edge independent media
- Magazine delivered to your door or inbox
- Digital archive of over 500 issues
- Fund in-depth, high quality journalism