Arms trade infographic
- SIPRI Military Expenditure Database 2011
- SIPRI Yearbook 2011.
- SIPRI: nin.tl/v1bj70
- Robert Pollin and Heidi Garret-Peltier, ‘The US Employment Effects of Military and Domestic Spending Priorities’, PERI, 2009.
- William D Hartung, ‘Military Spending: A poor job creator’, Center for International Policy,
- September 2011: nin.tl/vbLmlJ
- Mike Ludwig, ‘US Military Paid $1.1 Trillion to Contractors That Defrauded the Government’, Truthout, 20 October 2011: truth-out.org
Help us keep this site free for all
New Internationalist is a lifeline for activists, campaigners and readers who value independent journalism. Please support us with a small recurring donation so we can keep it free to read online.