Arms trade infographic
- SIPRI Military Expenditure Database 2011
- SIPRI Yearbook 2011.
- SIPRI: nin.tl/v1bj70
- Robert Pollin and Heidi Garret-Peltier, ‘The US Employment Effects of Military and Domestic Spending Priorities’, PERI, 2009.
- William D Hartung, ‘Military Spending: A poor job creator’, Center for International Policy,
- September 2011: nin.tl/vbLmlJ
- Mike Ludwig, ‘US Military Paid $1.1 Trillion to Contractors That Defrauded the Government’, Truthout, 20 October 2011: truth-out.org
Help us produce more like this
Patreon is a platform that enables us to offer more to our readership. With a new podcast, eBooks, tote bags and magazine subscriptions on offer, as well as early access to video and articles, we’re very excited about our Patreon! If you’re not on board yet then check it out here.