1 May 2017
Iqbal Hossein was born in Bangladesh in 1984. In 1994, he was given a camera by the photo agency Drik, and asked to photograph his environment. Later employed by Drik, his pictures have now appeared in many international magazines and exhibitions.
This article is from
the May 2017 issue
of New Internationalist.
- Discover unique global perspectives
- Support cutting-edge independent media
- Magazine delivered to your door or inbox
- Digital archive of over 500 issues
- Fund in-depth, high quality journalism