Open Window July 2016
1 July 2016
Payam Boromand is based in Tehran, where he graduated with a painting degree from the Islamic Azad University in 2007. He has worked ever since as a cartoonist in Iranian newspapers and weekly magazines, including Etemad and Peyvast, and has participated in both national and international exhibitions.
This article is from
the July-August 2016 issue
of New Internationalist.
- Discover unique global perspectives
- Support cutting-edge independent media
- Magazine delivered to your door or inbox
- Digital archive of over 500 issues
- Fund in-depth, high quality journalism