Counterpower kicks off US tour
Tim Gee will start his one-month US tour at Bluestockings, New York on Thursday 5 July. He will be promoting his book Counterpower: Making Change Happen, which was recently shortlisted for the Bread and Roses Prize.
He’ll be talking about how social change comes about, what strategies and tactics are successful and why others are doomed to failure.
Speaking events scheduled so far:
- 5 July @ Bluestockings, New York, NY
- 9 July @ Wooden Shoe Books, Philadelphia, PA
- 10 July @ Red Emma's, Baltimore, MD
- 14 July @ Big Idea Bookstore, Pittsburgh, PA
- 17 July @ Rainbow Bookstore, Madison, WI
- 23 July House Party, email [email protected] for more information, Oakland, CA
- 24 July @ The Green Arcade, San Francisco, CA
- 26 July @ Lucy Parsons, Boston, M
To book an event, or for any press enquiries please contact Tim Gee.
About the author: Tim Gee delivers training sessions for political activists. He studied Politics at Edinburgh University, where he was also active in the student movement. Tim has also contributed to several campaigning guides and manuals.
Buy Counterpower here.
Video: Counterpower launch, London UK.
Help us produce more like this
Patreon is a platform that enables us to offer more to our readership. With a new podcast, eBooks, tote bags and magazine subscriptions on offer, as well as early access to video and articles, we’re very excited about our Patreon! If you’re not on board yet then check it out here.