|Display Name:||priya thomas (active)|
|Real Name:||priya thomas|
Recent comments by priya thomas:
- Life’s juggernaut rolls on -- New Internationalist
well mari we humans are an optimistic lot and we will always continue to hope that things will someh...
(submitted: 30 Dec 14 Go to comment)
- To kiss or not to kiss? A very Indian question -- New Internationalist
Mari good article-don't agree with kiss of love or PDA but just wonder where are the moral polic...
(submitted: 30 Nov 14 Go to comment)
- Violence in the home is not just a family affair -- New Internationalist
Mari your blogs are an eye opener for so many of us fortunate ones cocooned in our little worlds whe...
(submitted: 24 Nov 14 Go to comment)
- Alcohol ban causes controversy in India -- New Internationalist
Good move-crime rate should decrease-it is sickening to see men making asses of themselves and often...
(submitted: 19 Nov 14 Go to comment)
- Justice at last for raped three-year-old -- New Internationalist
a very sad state society is in mari-a three yr old child with a bag for collecting human waste simpl...
(submitted: 31 Oct 14 Go to comment)
- Twin concerns in commercial surrogacy -- New Internationalist
Good topical article Mari-you are right - laws should be made to protect all parties n most especial...
(submitted: 10 Oct 14 Go to comment)
- A newborn brings hope -- New Internationalist
In an interview Randeep hooda a fairly prominent Hindi actor said women and men can never be equal a...
(submitted: 28 Sep 14 Go to comment)
- New times, new battles in India and beyond -- New Internationalist
we all embrace new ideas with euphoria -today Bengal is disenchanted with the communist party-the na...
(submitted: 02 Aug 14 Go to comment)
- Fighting sexism – 30 years on -- New Internationalist
Rightly said mari-thirty years on and the scene is just as bleak for victims of domestic violence -o...
(submitted: 23 Jun 14 Go to comment)
- Glad to be adivasi! -- New Internationalist
nice heartwarming article-the adivasi way of life seems almost utopian-one thing for sure we can cer...
(submitted: 13 Jun 14 Go to comment)
- Indian orphans sexually abused by western paedophile ring -- New Internationalist
this guy should commit suicide-people who don't see people-and children worse still- as human be...
(submitted: 06 Jun 14 Go to comment)
- ‘It won’t be the normal sort of wedding’ -- New Internationalist
Thank God for people like the professor and his family.i once knew a Ramkrishna mission priest who h...
(submitted: 21 May 14 Go to comment)
- Words, words and more damned words -- New Internationalist
todays papers tell us that US and British forces are arriving Nigeria to help tackle the crisis-took...
(submitted: 10 May 14 Go to comment)
- I am terrified – and optimistic – for India’s future -- New Internationalist
post godhra then prime minister atal behari Vajpayee and senior party leader jaswant singh had moote...
(submitted: 22 Mar 14 Go to comment)
- Stop persecution in Bangladesh and Pakistan -- New Internationalist
who can forget the little girl in pakistan arrested for burning a religous text-for that matter 2 da...
(submitted: 19 Mar 13 Go to comment)
- Jharkhand – an adivasi extravaganza -- New Internationalist
lovely reading-heartwarming to see the intermixing of the tribals of the different parts of the coun...
(submitted: 14 Nov 12 Go to comment)
- The problem of rape is getting worse -- New Internationalist
three boys raping and setting a minor afire -any rapist or for that matter anyone commiting a sexual...
(submitted: 30 Oct 12 Go to comment)