Tim Gee will start his one-month US tour at Bluestockings, New York on Thursday 5 July. He will be promoting his book Counterpower: Making Change Happen, which was recently shortlisted for the Bread and Roses Prize.
He’ll be talking about how social change comes about, what strategies and tactics are successful and why others are doomed to failure.
Speaking events scheduled so far:
- 5 July @ Bluestockings, New York, NY
- 9 July @ Wooden Shoe Books, Philadelphia, PA
- 10 July @ Red Emma's, Baltimore, MD
- 14 July @ Big Idea Bookstore, Pittsburgh, PA
- 17 July @ Rainbow Bookstore, Madison, WI
- 23 July House Party, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, Oakland, CA
- 24 July @ The Green Arcade, San Francisco, CA
- 26 July @ Lucy Parsons, Boston, M
To book an event, or for any press enquiries please contact Tim Gee.
About the author: Tim Gee delivers training sessions for political activists. He studied Politics at Edinburgh University, where he was also active in the student movement. Tim has also contributed to several campaigning guides and manuals.
Buy Counterpower here.
Video: Counterpower launch, London UK.